I’m doing a book signing and talk at the Miami Book Fair Wednesday, April 5th! Come stop by, I’d love to see you there!
Arroz con Pollo and Apple Pie, provides a no-nonsense guide to raising bicultural children in modern times.
Learn from real-world experiences about the adventures in multicultural parenting, the adjustments, the balance, and the benefits of being bilingual and bicultural.
To order your own paperback, CLICK HERE
Raising Bilingual Children is here to help with easy, practical steps for children of every age and stage in life. Author and parenting expert Mari Bellas provides answers to questions such as: What do I do when my five-year-old doesn’t want to speak Spanish at home? My husband doesn’t speak Korean, so how do we find common ground to raise our kids with two languages?
Raising Bilingual Children is the ultimate guidebook for parents looking for advice and direction about the everyday challenges
and joys of raising a bilingual child.
Welcome & Bienvenidos
¡Mi Casa es Su Casa! A place where I will share my wisdom and that of others as we journey through bicultural parenting.
Hey check this out imagiread.com/category/now-r…
Mari’s Parenting Advice – Topic Categories
- A non-Latina’s quest for everything Spanish!
- La Batalla de Los Padres Latinos Inmigrantes para criar Niños Biculturales
- Mommy Maestra Book Review: Arroz con pollo and Apple Pie – Raising Bicultural Children
- Secrets of Staying Fit and in Love: A SoCal Entrepreneur Couple
- Two-language family? Stress not required!